Ruby on Rails Development Services
Onex Software offers Ruby on Rails development services. We keep the product top of mind as we go about creating cutting-edge technical solutions. If you're looking for a great Ruby on Rails development company, then look no further! We come with 10+ years of Ruby experience. We're competent Ruby on Rails web development specialists who deliver efficient, reliable, robust, portable, and maintainable code.
The most popular website built on Rails now is Twitter.com and the most popular e-commerce solution is Shopify. Development of a web application can be a matter of several days with Rails while with other technologies it can take weeks and months. When you need to build a big web project in relatively short time frames and want it to be really custom or complex, it worth thinking to choose Ruby on Rails among the rest possibilities like PHP, .NET etc. This may result in considerable money and efforts savings due to the quite rapid development process.
At Onex Software, we have a team of specialized developers who are proficient in using ROR frameworks for designing feature rich Ruby on Rails web applications. Our agile and dexterous developers are the core reason for the impact we have had on our clients all over the world, as they deliver top notch services for project management, designing and Ruby on Rails development.
Increase the popularity of your business with our engaging, beautiful and fun web apps. Our ROR developers can create cutting-edge web applications equipping your business with another bullet-proof competitive advantage. We can bring all your ideas to life no matter how complicated the solution might seem at first sight. We master a lot of other innovative technologies such as Python, NodeJS, Scala and if needed we can combine it with other technologies for the best result.
What advantages you get with Rails development
Creating a state-of-the-art website or a complex enterprise system application? RoR allows for building both sleek and powerful products for different areas and industries.
RoR development promotes good practices such as TDD or the DRY principle. It also offers a plethora of "gems," providing functionalities right out-of-the-box while reducing testing and development time.
Due to its high velocity of prototyping and a vast collection of open source code, your team is able to create an MVP in no time. Launch your product before your competitors do.
Rails stands out as a full-fledged technology that has been in use for years. Its rich infrastructure provides your project with thoroughly tested solutions and security. You can rest easy with our web application development processes.
Ruby on Rails application development competencies
Skills matter. But when it comes to making decisions, experience is what we can truly rely on. Over many years of web software and Rails application development, we've built up competencies that are hard to replicate.
- Fast and cost-effective development: For RoR application development we use open source software solutions, our own ecosystem of ready-to-use tools, and an Agile methodology that improves our team's productivity. This way we speed up web development and reduce costs. Also Ruby on Rails itself is a technology for fast product development.
- Uncompromised code quality: We achieve high code quality thanks to the quality of our development process. We practice Extreme Programming (XP), an agile software development methodology with its own coding standards, continuous integration, code ownership, automated testing, and other practices aimed at reaching high levels of software quality.
- Simple infrastructure management and fast deployment: Infrastructure-as-code (IaC) is one of our key DevOps practices. The idea of this approach is to keep configuration scripts in a source repository so these scripts can be treated just like any other software system. With this dynamic infrastructure, implementing changes is safe and easy. We stick to the IaC approach for all our projects.
- Software built to scale: We implement an architectural style that allows for highly scalable distributed systems. MonolithFirst, Clean Architecture, and Domain-Driven Design are three architectural patterns that make it easier for us to move from a monolithic or three-tier architecture to a service-oriented architecture and in turn to microservices.
- Proactive prevention of vulnerabilities: The Secure Development Lifecycle standardizes security best practices across all our projects and allows us to build hack-proof apps. We use Ruby security gems and assessment services to prevent major attacks like brute forcing, account hijacking, session-related threats, and various errors and business logic vulnerabilities.